Congratulatory Calls to Admitted Students: Alumni Volunteers
Thank you for participating in our alumni calling project! Please fill out the form below as you are making calls. This form will allow us to follow-up with accepted students as needed, and will give us an idea of the answer rates/success of contacting our newly admitted graduate students.
The Goal of Contacting an Accepted Student
• Congratulate them on their acceptance to a program in the College
• Share your experience about being a graduate student
• Provide the student a chance to ask any questions about the program, academic community, etc.
• Discuss career options and outlook based upon your experience
• Help prospective students answer any questions they have but may not be comfortable enough to ask the Admission Office staff.