Below are links to numerous university resources to assist students in planning academic programs, advancing professional development and career skills, and easing the transitions faced during university life.
- Departments & Programs within the College
- CAS Student Advisement and Services get answers to your advising questions or make an appointment to see an advisor within the College of Arts and Sciences
- General Education Requirements
- UGC Course Information
- Finish in 4: UB’s Commitment to Your 4-year Graduation Plan
- UB This Summer
- UB This Winter
- University Honors College
- Undergraduate Academies A Living and Learning Community that connects students to a supportive group of faculty, staff, and peers enhancing the UB experience through the integration of academic exploration, community involvement, and personal growth.
- Center for Undergraduate Research & Creative Activities (CURCA) CURCA serves as a hub for undergraduate students in any major interested in finding challenging research and creative opportunities that match their academic interests and career goals.
- Celebration of Academic Excellence An annual spring semester event that gives undergraduate students an opportunity to showcase their research and creative activities to the campus community.
- Controlled Enrollment Courses (CEC) Petition [PDF] A required form for students who wish to petition the requirement that a CEC course be retaken during summer session.
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Student Response Center The SRC houses services in one convenient location, including financial aid, billing, course schedules/registration, and academic records services.
- Career Services
- Study Abroad
- Student Life Student Life provides services and opportunities such as leadership workshops and wellness resources that promote learning outside of the classroom.
- International Admissions
- International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) ISSS provides programs and support for international students who are adjusting to Buffalo, including international orientation, immigration and visa information, workshops, trips and events.
- The English Language Institute (ELI) The ELI offers English language instruction, cultural orientation, and pre-academic training to international students on an intensive and per-course basis.
- Office of International Education This central office is responsible for all international administrative functions including admissions, international student and scholar services and study abroad.