The College Ambassadors are a group of undergraduate students pursuing a major within the College of Arts and Sciences who have excelled academically and are involved in campus and community groups. These student volunteers are nominated by faculty and staff to represent the College at a variety of university-sponsored events. Ambassadors serve as liaisons between the Dean’s Office and the student body and provide insights and information to prospective students and their parents at events such as Open House. Throughout the year, Ambassadors receive unique professional development opportunities, including leadership training, access to community engagement activities, and networking events with faculty and alumni.
Do you have a question for a current student? Ask an Ambassador!
Information for Faculty/Staff Nominators:
Students should meet the following criteria to be eligible to participate in this program:
- Undergraduate student pursuing a major within the College of Arts and Sciences
- A least one year of completed study at the University at Buffalo
- At least one year remaining to serve as an Ambassador
- A minimum GPA of 3.0
- Involvement in campus or community groups/activities
- Strong communication and leadership skills
Please complete this form to submit your nomination!